Our coaches provide best-in-class Jiu-Jitsu training. Whether you are looking to train for fun, get in shape, or are looking to compete at a high level, we have programs for every level of Jiu-Jitsu practitioner.
+ Under Champion Black Belt Josh Stockman, our coaching team delivers on our commitment to 'training over tradition'. We foster an inclusive environment based on action, learning and curiosity over traditional and formal Jiu-Jitsu gym etiquette.
+ Our Award-winning kids program focuses on building a strong Jiu-Jitsu foundation while developing critical skills like leadership, confidence, and discipline. All ages and developmental capabilities are welcome to learn and participate.
+ Our programs include 'GI' (Uniform) and NO-GI (Shorts/Shirt). Member pricing includes access to all classes.
+ Curriculum is broken down into Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. All members are welcome to all classes. There are no limitations by rank or time in training.
+ We provide specialized and focused training:
- Female fight & fitness: Women & Female teen-only Jiu-Jitsu (Available at reduced/specialized pricing).
- Free training for military veterans on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday Mornings.
- Family training is available to everyone on Saturdays for members + and their families (at no additional cost).
- The 'Competition' cardio class is available to all members & and non-members every Saturday morning.
- Open mat training is available every Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
Josh was first introduced to martial arts in grade school by his dad, a Dan Zan Ryu Jiu-Jitsu black belt. He dabbled in various arts as a kid before taking on a serious practice of karate during college. After moving to Phoenix in 2005, Josh got hooked on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He has since obtained the rank of Black Belt, 2nd Degree, winning three sanctioned MMA fights along the way (each by submission!). Still competing at age 49, Josh is also an Arizona State BJJ Champion, an IBJJF No Gi Worlds Gold Medalist, and a 12-time NAGA winner. He enjoys teaching the why, not just the how of jiu-jitsu and prides himself on working well with both beginners and seasoned practitioners